Tuesday, April 21, 2009

He Left Me

The man I am in love with left me. He stopped loving me a long time ago. And now he's gone. I tried everything I could to make him stay but he told me my everything wasn't good enough. Now he's with someone else doing what he has always wanted to do as long as it is not with me. And I am here alone heart and soul broken been a month and still the pain burns me as though the fire has just been lit. He has made no attempt to contact me. His last words to me were that we shouldn't even talk. I thought he at least loved me but I was wrong, so wrong. It kills me everyday to know he's gone and he doesn't or probably never really loved me. How can I be so in love and he so not. How could he just walk away from me and not care? He will never know how bad I'm hurting or what he has done to me and I'm sure he doesn't care anyway. Most of the time I just want to crawl in something and cry and most of the time I do. All of the time... I do.

No comments: