Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Eric Jerome Dickey's - Pleasure



As a huge Eric Jerome Dickey fan of course I have had the pleasure of reading his latest Pleasure. First off I have to say the he is an amazing author and I have only been disappointed by him once. In this novel Dickey has managed to (again) keep me on the edge wanting to know what will happen next? How deep will it get? How will it end? this sexy, sultry, "I know I'm wrong but it feels so right" novel completely satisfied my curiosity. It can cure any sexual frustration anyone may have. Dickey as well as a couple of more authors I am infatuated with like Zane (dying for her to release another novel) and Mary B. Morrison never seem to fail me on the art of blending drama, sex, and suspense blissfully. However, without spilling the beans on the conclusion of the book I found myself longing for more. He abruptly brings the reader down from a glorious high of lust (wait... did I mention this blog is for adults... okay)
without rhyme or reason. Not to mention the huge and confusing twist that led me to believe Dickey got in over his head. What I mean by twist is not the plot it's the behaviors of the main characters at the end. Overall I rate the book an A-. Keep up the good work Dickey. Looking forward to next year!

No comments: