Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Appreciating your good man.

I don't want to give all of you the impression that there are no good men out there and that every man is about cheating and breaking your heart. This is not true people. There are some good men out there. I have one, not to say that we don't have our fair share of problems because we do. Every couple does. What you have to do is distinguish between what is worth the fight and what isn't. I mean honestly is there any good reason to ever have anger leading your relationship? The answer is no to all you hot heads! We are not perfect but you should strive to make your relationship as easy and blissful as possible. I mean this is the person you want to be with, right? This is the person you love, right? This is possibly the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, right? (Hey baby- wink wink) So why make it hard? And I know I know I know it is a challenge to pick your battles. Hey I am still learning. But you have to if you want your love to last. That is what you want, isn't it? Well, isn't it? Lovers have to learn to respect one another, love one another, treat one another, talk to one another, and most importantly for men (here it is ladies) respect his space and not nag him. No I am not fighting for the blue team at all. Girl Power Yea!! LOL! Okay for real, I am fighting to keep my man and I think you all should. I love my man and although he may get on my last nerve he is my man. I chose this man. So he can't be all that bad. He brings me joy in many ways. That is a question you need to ask yourselves. Is this person worth sticking it out and making it great while you do it? If so then you have to give as well as receive in order to have as much of a happy, balanced, and fulfilled relationship as possible. I say this because there are too many people giving up on love, on marriage. As far as cheating goes, we are all human and we all make mistakes. I can not tell you one way or another how to handle that situation. That decision is yours alone. So in the mean time cherish what you have and love that person who is so dear to you as though you'll never see them again.

This is for my bae

No comments: