Saturday, September 13, 2008

X's and O's

We were so in love and I thought that there was No One (Alicia Keys) that can have replaced you or make me stop loving you. And you would have Never (Jaheim) treated me wrong because I was the One (Tyrese) you wanted to be with so much you could Suffacate (J. Holiday) without me. When we started to have problems and you started acting like I was nothing. We broke up again, again, then Once Again (John Legend). So I dropped hints for you to Love Me Like You'll Never See Me Again (Alicia Keys). But maybe you didn't care or change. I begin to Remember (Keyshia Cole) when I was your world. Crying so much because you were no longer the man of my dreams but a Heartbreaker (Tank). I guess she finally picked up that I was fed up and heard. You started thinking Maybe I Deserve (Tank) her to leave me. Regret setting in. But by then I had met him and we were on the down low. Hush (Jaheim). I had to go My Dear ( Tweet ft T.I.). This new man came right on time and had me calling for the Cops Up (Lyfe Jennings). He showed me was all about me. And he promised we would Slow Dance (John Legend) all night long. That's when I realized I Should've Let You Go (Keyshia Cole). Now he tells me to Work That (Mary J Blige) and remmenbers to say Shawty You A Ten (The Dream). Your loss, huh.

No comments: